HomeSense (Stylized Homesense in Europe and the United States) is a Canadian discounted home furniture chain that is a part of TJX Companies. HomeSense first appeared in Canada in 2001 and it has expanded to Europe in 2008 and the United States in 2017. Currently, there are few HomeSense stores in the US. However, the company announced plans to open many more stores in the near future.
Outside the United States, HomeSense can be compared to HomeGoods, which is also owned by TJX. HomeSense specializes in home furniture and sells products from low-end to name brands. The company offers great value in the ever-changing selection of exciting top brands and home fashion at low prices.
Job Application Form PDF
Below, you can find the printable job application form of TJX, which is the parent company of HomeSense. Print it and fill it out with your pen. Then, bring it to your local HomeSense store for employment.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Available.
How To Apply Online
- Go to the career website of TJX, which is the parent company of HomeSense.
- Click Corporate, Stores or Distribution & Logistics at the right of the page.
- A pop-up will open. Click “CONTINUE”.
- On the new page, you will see job openings at locations owned by TJX. Write “homesense” into the Search By Keyword bar and click “Search”. You may also want to enter your location as well into the adjacent search bar.
- From the list of job openings, click on a job to read more about it.
- After reading the job description on a new page, click the “Apply now” link on the right side of the new page.
- Choose an application option.
- Continue likewise and fill out the online job application form, then submit the online form to the company.
- Housekeeping associate
- Merchandise associate
- Loss prevention specialist
- Sales floor associate
- Backroom processor
- Merchandise coordinator
- Assistant store manager
- Store manager
HomeSense delivers great value to customers with an ever-changing selection of exciting top brands and home fashions from around the world. This company’s priority is providing an incredible selection of merchandise and creating a welcoming shopping atmosphere. Right at the moment, HomeSense is looking for new team members, which will create a positive experience every time a customer enters a HomeSense location. If you are a person who is interested in home fashion and home design, a job at this company will be the perfect fit for you.
Minimum Age to Work: 16
Hours of Operation: Monday-Saturday 9:30am-9:30pm, Sunday 11:00am-8:00pm.
Job Positions & Salaries
Sales Associate: You will be responsible for delivering a highly satisfying customer experience demonstrated by engaging and interacting with all customers, embodying customer experience principles and philosophy, and maintaining a clean and organized store environment.
Overnight Warehouse Associate: You will process and prepare merchandise for the sales floor, following company procedures and standards. You will initiate and participate in store recovery as needed throughout the day. You will maintain the cleanliness of the sales floor.
Store Coordinator: You will focus on executing store functions through staff members. You will ensure the delivery of prompt, courteous and knowledgeable service to all external and internal customers in the store at all times, resolving any customer service issues appropriately and competently.