Gander Outdoors, which was previously known as Gander Mountain was founded in Wilmot, Wisconsin, near the Gander Mountain. The company started as a retailer that sells products for outdoor sports. It has become the largest chain of outdoor stores in the United States in 2017. After being purchased by Marcus Lemonis, Gander Mountain became a subsidiary of Camping World Holdings with the new brand name Gander Outdoors.
After the reorganization, currently, there are 69 stores in the United States serving its customers under the name of Gander Outdoors. Gander Outdoors provides the outdoor equipment you need including apparel and accessories for hunting, fishing, camping and many other outdoor activities.
Gander Outdoors Jobs
Gander Outdoors is the main open-air retailer that works in neighborhood networks and online to serve the entirety of our clients, regardless of where they live. Gander Outdoors understands that the advantages this company offers are essential to its partners and their family.
Notwithstanding what life may have coming up for them during their time with, Gander Outdoors endeavors to create projects and contributions to guarantee that partners feel upheld at each stage, both in and outside of work. Regardless of whether it’s expanding your cash or your time, a job at Gander Outdoors will take care of your work/life balance.
How to Apply
- Go to the employment web page of Gander Outdoors.
- Scroll down and you will see the blue button saying “Find employment opportunities”.
- If you click on it, a new tab will open showing a new website.
- You can use the “careers areas” button at the top-middle of the page. You can choose a job category from the list or you can choose to search for all careers. You can make a search within all the opportunities that are offered by Camping World.
- If you choose to search for all careers, a new tab will open. In this new page, you will be able to filter your search using the menu on the left.
- After filtering your search, you will be displaying related job offerings that are currently open.
- If you choose one from the list and click on the job title, you will be directed to a page that shows the job details. There, on the top-right, you will see the “apply” button.
- If you want to apply for the job, click on the button and you will be asked to sign in. You can easily sign in using your LinkedIn, Facebook, Google or Yahoo account. You can create a new account or sign in with an existing account as well.
- After signing in, proceed with the steps and complete your application.
Job Positions: Warranty clerk, retail sales associate, installer, service technician, RV sales associate, business development representative, service advisor, learning and development administrative assistant.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Positions & Salaries
Warranty Clerk: You will be expected to fulfill basic store duties like cultivating the customer affiliations through greeting incoming customers, answering calls professionally, and helping service advisors in arranging appointments. You are responsible for maintaining a fine work environment.
Retail Sales Associate: You will be responsible for establishing excellent relations between customers and the store. You should have the ability to sell products, and use POS. Maintenance of the store is another basic duty of the position.
Service Technician: You will be required to carry out structural maintenance of the store. Putting services by store and materials used at a job to test will be your duty. More, you should be sure on final work is qualitative.
Gander Outdoors Application Form PDF
Gander Outdoors doesn’t offer any printable job application form on the internet, we recommend job applicants to visit the official company website and make an online job application for a job at Gander Outdoors. Good luck!
If you have any other questions, you can send an email to