Gander Outdoors, which was previously known as Gander Mountain was founded in Wilmot, Wisconsin, near the Gander Mountain. The company started as a retailer that sells products for outdoor sports. It has become the largest chain of outdoor stores in the United States in 2017. After being purchased by Marcus Lemonis, Gander Mountain became a subsidiary of Camping World Holdings with the new brand name Gander Outdoors.
After the reorganization, currently, there are 69 stores in the United States serving its customers under the name of Gander Outdoors. Gander Outdoors provides the outdoor equipment you need including apparel and accessories for hunting, fishing, camping and many other outdoor activities.
Job Application Form PDF
Gander Outdoors doesn’t offer any printable job application form on the internet, we recommend job applicants to visit the official company website and make an online job application for a job at Gander Outdoors. Good luck!
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
How To Apply Online
- Go to the career website of Gander Outdoors.
- Click “Find employment opportunities”.
- You can search for jobs by keyword or job title on the new page. Click “Search” to see job openings.
- You will see the list of jobs on the new tab. You can filter jobs by state, city, area of interest, and working type by using the panel on the left half of the page.
- Click a job title when you find one that attracts your attention.
- Read the job description, essential job functions, and the qualities that an ideal job candidate possesses.
- Click the “APPLY” button at the top right corner of that page to start applying for that job online.
- You should sign in. If you don’t have an account yet, create one, then sign in to it.
- To finalize the online application process, you should fill out the online application form and submit it to them.
- Warranty clerk
- Retail sales associate
- Service technician
- RV sales associate
- Business development representative
- Service advisor
Gander Outdoors is the main open-air retailer that works in neighborhood networks and online to serve the entirety of our clients, regardless of where they live. Gander Outdoors understands that the advantages this company offers are essential to its partners and their family.
Notwithstanding what life may have coming up for them during their time with, Gander Outdoors endeavors to create projects and contributions to guarantee that partners feel upheld at each stage, both in and outside of work. Regardless of whether it’s expanding your cash or your time, a job at Gander Outdoors will take care of your work/life balance.
Job Positions & Salaries
Warranty Clerk: You will be expected to fulfill basic store duties like cultivating the customer affiliations through greeting incoming customers, answering calls professionally, and helping service advisors in arranging appointments. You are responsible for maintaining a fine work environment.
Retail Sales Associate: You will be responsible for establishing excellent relations between customers and the store. You should have the ability to sell products and use POS. Maintenance of the store is another basic duty of the position.
Service Technician: You will be required to carry out structural maintenance of the store. Putting services by store and materials used at a job to test will be your duty. More, you should be sure on the final work is of high quality.
Leave a Reply