FreshCo is a Canadian discount supermarket chain owned by Sobeys, which is one of Canada’s major supermarket operators. FreshCo is known for selling products at low prices. The brand’s main competitors are No Frills (owned by Loblaws) and Food Basics (owned by Metro Inc). Bakery, dairy, deli, frozen foods, general grocery, general merchandise, meat & poultry, produce, seafood, and snacks are the typically sold products by FreshCo. FreshCo is a pretty new brand as the first store was opened in 2010. Today, there are almost 100 FreshCo stores in Canada.
FreshCo Job Application Form PDF
FreshCo doesn’t offer any printable job application form on the web that job seekers can use. You can apply for a job at FreshCo online on the official career website of the company.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
FreshCo How To Apply Online
- Go to the official career website of FreshCo.
- Scroll down. You will see three sections, which are Retail, Warehouse, and Head Office. Click one of them according to your current interests.
- On the new page, you may need to scroll down a bit to find the search bars. In the “search by keyword” bar, you should write “freshco”. You can also write your location into the search bar next to it. Then click “Search Jobs”.
- You will be provided with the list of job openings at FreshCo stores. Click a job title on the list to read more about it.
- After you read the job description and job requirements, click “Apply now” to start your online application.
- You will see the online application form page. Fill out the form and submit it to FreshCo by clicking “Apply” at the end of the page after you finish filling it out.
FreshCo Job Positions
The entry-level job positions at FreshCo are
- Produce clerk
- Meat clerk
- Grocery clerk
- Courtesy door clerk
- Night crew
- Retail store clerk
- Cut fruit clerk
- Seafood clerk
- Deli clerk
- Cake decorator
- Pharmacy assistant
FreshCo Job Descriptions
You will process customer meat orders. You should keep the work area clean and presentable. You will handle and prepare meat products while performing program execution and merchandising of products.
You will process customer deli orders. You will handle and prepare deli products upon the customers’ requests. You should order and receive stock in accordance with company inventory control procedures.
You will be responsible for prescription assembly – data entry. You will process customer transactions such as receiving and releasing prescriptions. You will also receive in-person and telephone refill requests and record deliveries.