Free People is an American retail store chain that is selling clothing, accessories, shoes, intimates, and swimwear. The target audience of Free People is women. The company was founded in 1984 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. There are over a hundred locations of Free People in North America. Today, Free People is a subsidiary company of Urban Outfitters.
Free People Apparel Jobs
Free People is a specialty clothing brand featuring the latest trends and vintage collections for women who live free through fashion, art, music and travel. The mixed look comprises of value clothing, shoes, and adornments that conjure traits of gentility, soul, and innovativeness with its plan. Free People Apparel provides equal opportunities to all employees without regard to race, religion, or sex. The company believes that fostering a safe, fair and respectful environment is crucial. If you are a creative, entrepreneurial and self-starter person and you like to enjoy researching the latest style trends; Free People Apparel company would like to have you as an employee.
How do I apply for a job at Free People Apparel?
- If you want to apply for a job position at Free People Apparel, you need to look at some websites other than the job application website of the company because it is not available on the company’s main website to apply for an open position. For example Glassdoor.
- On Glassdoor’s web page, click on the “View Jobs at Free People” button to see the list of current job openings at Free People Apparel.
- You will see a list of open job positions at Free People Apparel. If you find one of them interesting for you, click on the name of the job to see the details of the position.
- Read further information about the job position. You can find all relevant the details about the job.
- If you are still interested in this specific job, click on the “Apply Now” button.
- To continue, you have to log in. If you don’t have an account, click on the “Sign Up” button to create a new account for yourself.
- Finalize your application by filling the required blanks for your application and send it to the company by clicking the “Apply” button.
Job Positions: Stylist, key holder, assistant store manager, graphic design assistant, store manager, assistant visual manager.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Job Positions & Salaries
Assistant Visual Manager: You will be the lead expert overseeing all store merchandising and display. Your goal will be to create an inspiring and dynamic visual experience for the customers. With your previous retail management experience, you will be expected to plan with purpose, lead through others, and control expenses within their four walls. You will also be expected to take an entrepreneurial approach by applying smart risks to impact product flow and maximize sales.
Store Manager: You will be the lead manager of your Free People retail store. With your previous retail management experience, you should plan with purpose, lead through others, and control expenses within their four walls. You will be expected to deliver a unique community-driven environment that is engaging and inspiring to the customer while shaping a strong store culture. Once you start your job, you will have to provide leadership fearlessly and drive sales by taking an omnichannel approach to the retail experience.
Free People Apparel Job Application Form PDF
You can’t find any printable job application form of Free People Apparel on the web. Nor can you apply online for a job at your local store on the official company website. Therefore, we recommend that you visit your local Free People Apparel store and apply for a job in person. Good luck!