Firehouse Subs is an American fast casual restaurant chain. The first Firehouse restaurant was opened in Jacksonville, Florida in 1994. The name of the restaurant comes from the earlier jobs of the founders’ as firefighters.
Today, Firehouse Subs is operating more than 1,150 restaurants. The restaurants are located in 46 states of the U.S., Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. You can majorly eat submarine sandwiches and hot subs in Firehouse Subs restaurants.
Firehouse Subs Jobs
Good thing about possibilities is that they’re kinetic, not static. Most people don’t realize that countless things are happening all the time, in every millisecond of life. This gives us a chance to use them for good. If you would like to increase the possibility of having a better life, the only thing you need to do is to apply for a job at Firehouse Subs and you will enjoy the rest of your working life.
How to Apply
- Go to the official website of Firehouse Subs.
- You can find job opportunities at headquarters, company-owned restaurants or franchisee-owned restaurants. Click on the appropriate option.
- A new page will be opened. Click on “View Open Positions” at the top.
- You can filter your job search by entering your zip code, location, radius, job position and job type and click on “Find Jobs”.
- Then click on a good job position and read the detailed information about the job.
- On the right of the page that has detailed information about the job, there is an online application form. Fill in the blanks, provide your resume and answer a couple of short questions. Then click on “Submit Application” on the bottom.
- Your job application will be done.
Minimum Age to Work: 16
Hours of Operation: Monday-Saturday 10:30am-10:00pm, Sunday 10:30am-9:00pm
Job Positions: Crew member, cashier, assistant manager, shift manager, sign waver/spinner.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Available.
Positions & Salaries
Crew Member: You will be on the front line of the restaurant, by serving hearty and flavorful food to the guests. You will work in a fast-paced environment. You need to know everything about the menu and communicate well with the guests. Sometimes, you may need to lift heavy objects. You will earn $8-10/hour.
Cashier/Greeter: You will greet the guests as they enter the restaurant, and take their payments. You are expected to know the items in the menu. Proficiency in using the POS system is a must. You will earn $8-11/hour.
Assistant Manager: You will help executing the business plan of the general manager. You should adhere to company guidelines and regulations as an assistant manager. You will earn $9-12/hour.
Shift Manager: You will be responsible for the profitable operation of the general manager’s designed specific shift. You will be the leader of the employee team in the restaurant. You will earn $9-12/hour.
Sign Waver/Spinner: You will stand outdoors, shaking and spinning a toss sign energetically to draw the attention of passersby. If you love to attract attention, this job is a perfect fit for you!
Firehouse Subs Application Form PDF
We provide a printable version of the job application form of Firehouse Subs. You can submit it as a hard copy to a Firehouse Subs location to increase the odds that you get employed by the restaurant chain. Here is the link of the application form:
If you have any other questions, you can send an email to