Family Video Movie Club is one of a few remaining American companies in the video rental business. It was founded in 1978 in Springfield, Illinois. Family Video is operating in the United States and Canada, as it is a big player in the market in the Midwestern United States. There are 700 Family Video locations in 19 states and in Canada. In addition to traditional stores, Family Video company is also operating 24-hour fitness centers plus providing cell phone and cable TV service.
Family Video Jobs
You don’t need to be a movie enthusiast to enjoy your job at a Family Video location. In addition to video rental locations, you can work at a Family Video fitness center or a location of Family Video that provides telecommunication services. In any case, you will love your work. Apply to Family Video today, and guarantee a nice salary by doing a prestigious job.
How to Apply
- Go to the career website of the parent company of Family Video.
- Choose Family Video in the list of brands.
- Choose your state, city and desired job position.
- Job openings will be displayed accordingly.
- When you find an intriguing job position, click on the job name to read details of the job.
- If you decide to apply, click on the green “Apply Now” button.
- Answer the questions and provide your personal information. Provide your availability and education, and some personal questions. Give references and information about your former employers.
- Check the little boxes at the bottom of the form if you agree, and then press “Submit Application”.
Minimum Age to Work: 18
Hours of Operation: Monday-Thursday 11:00am-8:00pm, Friday-Saturday 11:00am-11:00pm, Sunday 12:00pm-8:00pm.
Job Positions: Customer service representative, assistant manager, retail store manager.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Available.
Positions & Salaries
Customer Service Representative: You will make Family Video customers happy by providing them exceptional customer service. You will make little decisions for the store and for the customers, under the direction of the Management.
Assistant Manager: You should be able to perform all Customer Service Representative duties. You will assist the Store Manager in the daily operations at the store such as store merchandising, payroll, hiring, and the development of the CSR team. You will fill the gap of the Store Manager in times of absence.
Retail Store Manager: You will be the head of all employees at your store. By overseeing them and making schedules for them, you will ensure great customer service is achieved at the store. You will keep the employees motivated and the store safe as much as possible.
Prerequisite: College degree preferred.
Family Video Application Form PDF
Luckily, Family Video offers a printable job application form for in-person applicants to the company. Down below, you can find the link to the application form. Print it, fill it with blue or black ink, and submit it to the Family Video location, at which you want to start working. Most probably, you will be prioritized over online applicants during the hiring process.
If you have any other questions, you can send an email to