Good news for those who want to work at the Family Video!
Family Video job vacancies, job applications, Family Video staff recruitment news in writing. Family Video job application form, Family Video open positions, documents required for application, salary information, working conditions and more.
Family Video Online Application
It’s easy to make an online job application to Family Video.
- Go to Family Video’s website.
- Click on the Human Resources section of Family Video’s web site.
- You can make “Family Video job application” from the opening page.
Apart from the above steps, you can also follow Family Video’s job advertisements from career sites and apply for a job.
Family Video Jobs
We are the largest movie and game rental chain in the United States. We operate over 700 Family Video stores in 19 U.S. states and Canada. Our unique property-ownership model makes us a different sort of retailer because we buy and develop most of our buildings and land. We have developed more than 600 retail strip centers and count Fortune 500 companies as well as Mom and Pop retailers among our tenants.
Our entrepreneurial spirit is what makes Family Video grow. Recent efforts include opening Marco’s Pizza restaurants adjacent to our brick and mortar stores to offer one-stop shopping for dinner and entertainment, sister companies such as Digital Doc, a digital device repair and sales store, and StayFit-24, state-of-the-art fitness centers that offer workouts in a clean and safe environment.
Family Video Open Positions:Customer Service Representative, Store Manager, Assistant Manager, Sales Associate, Shift Leader, Retail Sales Associate, Shift Leader.
Family Video Team Member Description
Customer service representatives handle day-to-day store operations and meet sales goals for movies, games, and concessions designated by store management. Individuals filling the entry-level position provide exceptional service to customers.
Employees receiving hourly wages enjoy rental benefits and may stand eligible to participate in retirement plans. Customer service representatives should expect hourly wages between $8.00 and $9.00 at start.
Family Video Team Member Requirements
- Generate weekly selling reports for all major accounts by brand
- Assist in prepping for all market appointments with wholesale customers
- Create Ad Hoc reporting as needed
- Provide support to the Planner in building Ladder plans, assortment and allocation strategies that achieve sales and profit objectives
- Provide product and store review and analysis with the overall objective of being responsive to developing trends, driving sales and profitability
Family Video Job Application Form PDF/Printout
Family Video print job application form is unfortunately not available.
If you have any other questions, you can send an email to