Fallas Discount Stores is a family-owned clothing and household items company in the United States. The company is a sub-company of National Stores Inc., which was founded in 1962 in Los Angeles, California by Joseph Fallas. The company is a big family with 9,800 employees, having over 300 stores in 22 different states in the United States and Puerto Rico.
Fallas Discount Stores Jobs
As well as Fallas Discount Stores provide the customers with quality products, the company provides its employees with good work conditions and pays, too. After you start working for this company, you pave the way for living a high-quality life by having a good job.
Different job opportunities are available in Fallas Discount Stores. Every single job position needs your participation and productivity. Below, you can see the available positions and job opportunities in this company. Many people have been joined this company in the past years to make the company one of the biggest companies in the market.
After you finish reading our website, you can also check the official web site of Fallas Discount Stores, on which you can find job openings and career opportunities at the company. Choose the job that fits best with your expectations and start a successful career! Eventually, if you are interested in applying to Fallas Discount Stores, you can see the available jobs below.
How to Apply
- Go to the official career website of Fallas.
- There are several ways of applying.
- To apply in a store, click the link under the title “Apply In Store” on the main page. Print out and fill in the application form fully. Bring the filled out application form to the store you’re applying for and apply there.
- To apply through Indeed, click the Indeed logo on the main page. A list of available Fallas jobs will appear. Click the opportunity that suits you. Click “Apply Now” on the right.
- To apply through Linkedin, click the Linkedin logo on the main page. There, click “See jobs”. A page with a list of opportunities will appear. On the left, click the opportunity that suits you. Follow the application instructions on the right side of the page.
Minimum Age to Work: 18
Hours of Operation: Monday-Saturday 10:00am-8:00pm, Sunday 11:00am-5:00pm
Job Positions: Sales associate, management.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Available.
Positions & Salaries
Sales Associate: You will either work as a cashier, or a stock employee. You will help customers with their questions in mind. You should have knowledge about specific products that are being sold in the store. You will earn $7.25-9/hour.
Management: You will be responsible for the financial welfare of the store. You will hire and train new employees, and make schedules for them. You will earn $50,000 per year.
Prerequisite: Previous management experience.
Fallas Discount Stores Application Form PDF
Going to a store with a printed job application gives you a slight advantage over online applicants. You can find the printable application form of Fallas Discount Stores here:
If you have any other questions, you can send an email to