Duke Energy is an American company that is doing business in the electric power holding industry. The company was founded by James Buchanan Duke and Benjamin Newton Duke in 1904 in Charlotte, North Carolina. Its headquarters are still located in Charlotte, North Carolina. The company has also assets in Canada.
The company is currently serving to 7.2 million customers in the United States with their 58,200-megawatts-big energy. The company is employing almost 29,000 employees in North America. The company’s energy comes from different kinds of energy sources and different distribution lines.
Duke Energy Jobs and Careers
Customer care specialist, customer support representative, call center representative, web content specialist, mobile developer, distribution line helper, electrician, operator, wind turbine technician, administrative assistant, production scheduler, planner, project manager.
How do I apply for a job at Duke Energy?
- Go to Duke Energy’s official career website.
- Click on the “Search Now” button to see the current job opportunities.
- A new page will be open, which displays the list of the jobs according to the research you have made by your keyword(s).
- Read the general information about the job openings. Choose one of the jobs that fit your expectations and click on the name of the job to continue. Read the details of the job position. If you want to proceed with your application, click on the “Apply Now” button.
- You will have to answer some basic and necessary questions as required to continue in the steps.
- Upload your resume and finalize your online application for the job at Duke Energy.
Duke Energy Application Form PDF
There is no printable job application form of Duke Energy on the internet. Therefore, you are recommended to visit the employment website of the company and make an online job application. Good luck!
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Duke Energy Vacancies
Work at Duke Energy
The company’s resources of energy include oil, coal and natural gas. Half of the energy comes from the nuclear power plants produced in the company’s own territory, North Carolina. The key to the success story of Duke Energy is staying always dedicated and competitive in its sector, keeping the customers always satisfied! If you have personal goals in your life and if you want to have a reputable company’s name on your resume, you should apply for a job at Duke Energy right now!