Dollar General Application Form Printable PDF
The Dollar General application form for employment has 2 pages.
- On the first page, you are asked to provide comprehensive personal information about yourself.
- Write also the date and store number at the top right section of the page.
- Then, some questions about the legal aspects of your job application are asked.
- Next, indicate if you have worked at Dollar General and state your expectation from your new job at Dollar General.
- Answer a short set of questions about your experience by checking the corresponding boxes.
- Then, write the name and location of your previous schools and course(s) of study and circle the number of years completed.
- Indicate if you have graduated and whether you have a degree or diploma.
- Also, provide information about your certifications, licenses, skills, etc. if you have any.
- On the second page, your employment history is asked.
- Answer some questions and then list four of your most recent employments and provide necessary information about them.
- You should list 3 references who are not your personal references and provide their contact information.
- Then read the Notification and Agreement text.
- Sign the paper and write the date to complete the form.
The link for the application form is here: