Disney, formally known as The Walt Disney Company, is an American entertainment holding. Founded in 1923 as the name “Disney Brothers Cartoon Studio” by Walt and Roy O. Disney, the company had an impressive influence all over the world in the past century. It has been the leader of the animation industry for long years.
Disney Online Application
It’s easy to make an online job application to Disney.
- Go to Disney’s website.
- Click on the Human Resources section of Disney’s web site.
- You can make “Disney job application” from the opening page.
Apart from the above steps, you can also follow Disney’s job advertisements from career sites and apply for a job.
The mission of The Walt Disney Company is to be one of the world’s leading producers and providers of entertainment and information. Using our portfolio of brands to differentiate our content, services and consumer products, we seek to develop the most creative, innovative and profitable entertainment experiences and related products in the world.
Disney Open Positions:Sales Assocoite, İnterview Partner, Employee Center Representative, Streaming Media Assistant, Cast Member, Sourcing Specialist.
Disney Team Member Description
We are looking for an Employee Center Representative. The primary responsibilities of the Full time Representative position are to maintain outstanding customer service, generate sales, merchandise product, receive and verify shipments, imputing of merchandise into POS system and support the store management team.
This position falls within the jurisdiction of the OPEIU. Person must have with a high school degree or equivalent and with experience in handling cash and or a cash register Must be able to work and willingness to work flexible hours to meet the needs of the business.
Disney Team Member Requirements
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Previous experience in retail or the service industry
- Ability to speak fluently in another language in addition to English
- Comfortable storytelling in front of large groups of people
- Job may require lifting boxes that weigh up to 45 lbs. and climbing a ladder
- Must be able to submit verification of legal right to work in the United States
- Must be at least 18 years of age
Disney Job Application Form PDF/Printout
Disney print job application form is unfortunately not available.
If you have any other questions, you can send an email to