DirecTV is an American direct broadcast satellite service provider. The company was founded in 1994. Since 2015, it is a subsidiary of AT&T. DirecTV is providing satellite pay television, pay-per-view and streaming television services in the United States, Latin America and the Caribbean. It is reported that DirecTV has over 20 million subscribers at the present time.
DirecTV Jobs and Careers
Who doesn’t like to watch TV in their spare time? And who doesn’t like to watch DirecTV? DirecTV is a reputable company with its television-related products and services. If you are interested in TV-related jobs and want to work at a large company, you may consider applying to DirecTV. Make an online application today, and wait for your future career at this great TV service provider.
How do I apply for a job at DirecTV?
- Go to the official career website of AT&T, which is the owner of DirecTV.
- Scroll down to see all job openings at DirecTV.
- You can apply filters by using the section on the left.
- Click on an appealing job position when you find one.
- A new page will open. Read all the information about the job on that page.
- If you decide to apply today, click on the blue “APPLY” button at the top of the page.
- Accept or decline the Privacy Agreement. You can continue only if you accept it.
- Login or register to proceed, following the instructions on the following webpage. Then you can take the steps to finish your online application to DirecTV.
Minimum Age to Work: 18
Hours of Operation: Always operating. Personal service hours may vary.
Job Positions: Retail sales consultant, in home sales expert, promotional sales representative, store manager.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Job Positions & Salaries
Retail Sales Consultant: You will use your knowledge and passion to build solutions for DirecTV’s valued customers, and meet or exceed key sales objectives. You will be selling products and services including wireless, connected car and wearables.
In Home Sales Expert: You will bring DirecTV quality to customers’ homes. In coordination with DirecTV installation at their homes, you will aim to sell additional AT&T products and services to the customers. You will be expected to work assigned daily appointments within a specific area. Great sales skills will be a big plus for you if you want to be successful as an In Home Sales Expert.
Prerequisite: Driver’s license.
DirecTV Job Application Form PDF
Unfortunately, there is no DirecTV printable job application form on the web. Visit the official career webpage of DirecTV and make an online job application.
After you applied for the job you will be called for an interview. You will be asked questions such as “How well do you work with the others?” “Why do you want to work here? “, “Do you see yourself working for short term or long term?” as well as your previous job experiences, your personality, your availability, etc. After the interview, you may have to take a drug test. When your drug test is done they will do a background check before hiring you. If you got the job you have to go through training before you can start your job.