DICK’S Sporting Goods Application Online
DICK’S Sporting Goods, Inc. started as a fishing supply store in 1960 before it became one of America’s largest sports merchandise retailers. They have a large collection of sports equipment, showcased in their specialty store interior.
DICK’S Sporting Goods, Inc. is also known for their support for local and national sports. They have sponsored a wide variety of sporting events for soccer, football, and golf. In fact, they own Gold Galaxy, Inc. and True Runner as subsidiary brands that offer high-quality golf and running equipment respectively.
If you’re looking for a job which will also affect your customers’ well-being as well as yours, a job at DICK’S Sporting Goods might be the best fit for you. Fill out the application form today, and be prepared to be changed both mentally and financially. The next season in your life will likely bring you happiness. Every fresh season starts at DICK’S.
How to Apply
- Go to the website of the company.
- Enter your job keywords and location, then click “Job Search”.
- Down below the page, results will be shown as a list.
- Select one of the job offerings to see more detailed information.
- If you like the detailed information, click “Apply Online”.
- You have to log in to proceed. If you don’t have an account, create your own with the guided information.
DICK’S Sporting Goods Hiring
DICK’S Sporting Goods, Inc. always looks to improve their quality of service and expand in more locations across the United States and around the world. As such, they regularly look to hire potential employees that will help them achieve these goals. Some of the most common job positions available at DICK’S Sporting Goods, Inc. are:
- Associates: They are responsible for entertaining customer inquiries and requests, and they ensure that the customers are satisfied with the merchandise and the service. Most first-time applicants can apply for the associate position to help them familiarize several sporting equipment and acclimate to the type of service that the company requires.
- Cashier: They manage and maintain the cash register, scan customer’s merchandise, accept different kinds of payment according to company policies, and give the change with the receipt. Oftentimes, the job only demands basic math skills, but applicants with previous experience working in a retail store have a distinct advantage.
- Bike Technician: They entertain customers who are interested in purchasing bikes and biking equipment. As such, they must be familiar with bike parts so they can give expert opinion and interact better with professionals visiting the store.
- Human Resource Specialist: They carefully assign employees on different departments based on their personal interests, experience, knowledge, and abilities. With customer satisfaction in mind, they must continually assess employees and keep them working as a unit.
Many other job positions are available for entry-level and professional applicants. However, applicants must have an affinity for sports to gain an edge in the competition. Some of the more specialized positions at DICK’S Sporting Goods, Inc. are the following:
- Golf Technician
- Fitness Trainer
- Lacrosse Service Specialist
- Nike Brand Coordinator
- Running Specialist
- Operations Associate
DICK’S Sporting Goods Online Hiring
Interested applicants may apply online through DICK’S Sporting Goods, Inc. website. Its careers section contains all the necessary filters to enable applicants to select the city and state along with their preferred job position.
DICK’S Sporting Goods Job Opportunities
DICK’S Sporting Goods, Inc. offers good benefits to all its employees. However, applicants who wish to apply for the company has to be at least 18 years old. Some of the DICK’S Sporting Goods, Inc. employee benefits include:
- Dental plans
- Life insurance
- Medical plans
- Short-term and Long-Term disability insurance
- 401(k) retirement plans
Apply for DICK’S Sporting Goods, Inc.
To apply for a store position, applicants must visit the company website and look for the “Careers” section. Afterwards, the site gives them an option to select from three clusters of jobs available, namely: store jobs, corporate jobs, and distribution center jobs.
After clicking on the preferred job cluster, the site will link them to the selection of jobs available across different locations. The description and requirements will appear once the applicant clicks on a particular job. He can enter the online application page by clicking the “Apply” button.
Otherwise, the applicant can sign up for an account to get updates for further job openings. He can also track his previous submission through his account. Furthermore, he can use this account to view tasks once he officially becomes an employee.