Based in Westborough, Massachusetts, Cumberland Farms, or most widely referred to as Cumbys or Cumbies, is an American convenience store chain. As of 2019, Cumberland Farms is owned by the parent company EG Group. It is estimated that, as of now, there are more than 550 Cumberland Farms retailers throughout the United States, primarily in the regions of New England, New York, and Florida of United States. In addition to that, it is estimated that there are more than 6,000 active Cumberland Farms employees operating in the United States.
|Headquarters||165 Flanders Road Westborough, MA 01581 United States|
|Revenue||$1B to $5B (USD)|
|Employees||5,001 to 10,000|
|Industry||Retail & Wholesale|
How do I apply for a job at Cumberland Farms?
- Go to the career website of Cumberland Farms.
- There, you can see the list of available positions offered by Certified Oil. In order to facilitate your search, you can narrow down the list by selecting your location, job title, and job type.
- After utilizing the parameters on the career page to filter out irrelevant positions, you can easily select a hiring job position.
- Upon being directed to the role’s page, you will come across a summary of the role. If you have question marks in your head, you can read the summary of the role to erase those question marks.
- To apply for the role you have chosen, click on the “Apply Now” button at the bottom of the page.
Cumberland Farms Job Vacancies
The most popular job position at Cumberland Farms is the retail sales associate position. As a retail sales associate, you will perform the duties of a cashier, prepare and quickly present food, and maintain the cleanliness of your workplace. A typical situation at convenience stores is that they need overnight associates who work at night during the hours that most people sleep. In contrast to these positions, which are generally open to all job applicants, there are higher-level positions at Cumberland Farms, too. Manager-in-training, assistant manager, and store manager are among the management-level jobs at Cumberland Farms. In order to be a manager at this convenience store chain, you should have sufficient qualifications.
|Position Name||Location||Apply Button|
|Retail Sales Associate||Fairfield, ME||Apply Online|
|Cashier||Boston, MA||Apply Online|
|Cashier/ Customer Service||Seekonk, MA||Apply Online|
|Retail Sales Associate||Waterbury, CT||Apply Online|
|Retail Sales Associate/Customer Service||Burlington, VT||Apply Online|
|Retail Sales Associate||Port Saint Lucie, FL||Apply Online|
|Retail Sales Associate/Customer Service||Central Falls, RI||Apply Online|
|Retail Sales Associate||Meriden, CT||Apply Online|
|Retail Sales Associate/Customer Service||Cranston, RI||Apply Online|
|Retail Sales Associate/Customer Service||Claremont, NH||Apply Online|
|Retail Sales Associate||Fall River, MA||Apply Online|
|Retail Sales Associate||Cranston, RI||Apply Online|
|Retail Sales Associate||Burlington, VT||Apply Online|
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.