Citibank is an American banking and financial services company. The first president of the Citibank founded the company in 1812 in New York City, with the name of the City Bank of New York. Today, Citibank operates in 19 different countries with its 2,649 branches. The major US cities, in which Citibank is operating are Miami, Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco, and Washington.
Job Application Form PDF
There is no printable job application form of Citibank on the internet. Therefore, you are recommended to visit the employment website of the company and make an online job application. Good luck!
How To Apply Online
- Go to Citibank’s official career website.
- Write down the keyword of the job according to your preferences. Click on the “Search Jobs” button on the right.
- A new page will open, on which you will see the list of the job openings.
- You can customize your search by using the searching toolbar on the left. You are recommended to choose the United States as the country to filter out irrelevant results.
- If you find a job interesting, click on the name of the job to see details about the job position.
- Read further information, then click on the “Apply Now” button.
- You have to sign in to continue. If you don’t have an account, you can easily create one by clicking on the “Create Account” button.
- After creating an account, finalize your application by filling out the online job application form by providing your personal information and uploading your resume.
If you have plans in your personal life to become a successful person in corporate life, Citibank should be a perfect fit for you! Citibank has been so successful, which you can understand by looking at its worldwide presence. It is a much larger banking company than local companies. You can work in different locations during your work experience in Citibank. This banking company is a trustworthy one both for its employees and clients. Even after the big financial crisis in 2007-2008, the company managed to survive somehow in these hard conditions because of their hard work in the business. Be the first to prefer Citibank for your next investments for your future!
Job Positions: Accounting, analyst, application development, architect, banker, business analyst, compliance and control, consumer sales, corporate services, customer service, home lending, internal audit, operations – services, product and program management, risk management, security, technology, teller, wealth management jobs.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Positions & Salaries
Personal Banker: You will be responsible for the assistance in the execution of sales, products or service activities in coordination with the customer service team. You will be expected to foster relations with customers to build loyalty and to help increase sales to individual consumer clients.
Prerequisite: 2 years of relevant experience. NMLS registration; Safe Act compliant. Proficient computer skills, banking technology skills and sales skills.
Dedicated Lending Associate: You will provide direct support in the mortgage application process. You may assist in all aspects of the loan application and pre-application process including; collecting borrower information; consulting a borrower on mortgage options; quoting rates and terms from the system and addressing follow-ups on the application and mortgage processing.
Branch Manager: You will be responsible for providing full leadership and direction to a team of employees, grow sales and client base in coordination with the consumer sales team. You will lead a team that will grow sales, build customer loyalty and recommend the development of business strategies or initiatives and may include the management of activities by external organizations, and the direct management of individuals and sales teams.
Prerequisite: 26 years of relevant experience. Being registered or willing to register as a mortgage loan originator with Nationwide Mortgage Licensing. Bachelor’s Degree/University degree or equivalent experience.
Leave a Reply