Catherines is an American fashion retail store chain. It is one of the leader brands in extended plus size dresses. The company was founded by a woman in 1960 in Memphis, Tennessee. There are 321 Catherines stores in 44 states today. Today, Catherines is a subsidiary company of Ascena Retail Group, which is also a leader in the market. Catherines aims to bring style, beauty and confidence to women.
For nearly 60 years, Catherines is making oversize women more confident in their clothes. A job at Catherines will make you confident as well by providing you a nice wage. You will feel relieved as you provide great customer service to dozens of customers every day. Make an online application to Catherines today, and start working at this great apparel chain.
How to Apply
- Go to the official career website of Ascena Retail Group, which is the parent company of the Catherines brand.
- There is a “Brand” section on the left. Check “Catherines” and you will see only jobs at Catherines locations at the “Results” section on the middle/right side of the page.
- Look at the job list thoroughly. When you find a great job position, click on the job name to access more information about the job.
- Read the Position Overview and additional information.
- If you decide to make an online application for this job position, click on the orange “Apply” button.
- You need to sign in to continue. If you don’t have an account on the website yet, you can create a new one easily by clicking “Create Account” under the “Sign In” button. Then you can continue and finish your online application to Catherines.
Minimum Age to Work: 16
Hours of Operation: Monday-Saturday 10:00am-8:00pm, Sunday 12:00pm-6:00pm.
Job Positions: Sales associate, sales leader, assistant store manager, sales manager, stylist / style advisor.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Positions & Salaries
Sales Associate: You will ensure world-class customer service at Catherines, by creating a wonderful store image and focusing on merchandise presentation. You will aim to achieve targeted productivity, sales and profitability.
Sales Leader: You will be responsible for the Sales Team development, asset protection and cost control in attainment with company directives. By demonstrating strong leadership skills, you should motivate the Sales Team.
Prerequisite: Computer proficiency and strong business acumen.
Assistant Store Manager: You will be supporting the Store Manager in general operations. You will be leading and inspiring the employee team at Catherines. You will drive the business and aim to achieve sales goals. Having a visual intelligence will be important, since you will also be responsible for merchandising in the store.
Prerequisite: High school diploma or equivalent. Computer proficiency and strong business acumen.
Catherines Application Form PDF
There is no printable job application form for in-person applicants to Catherines. Visit the official website of Ascena Retail Group, which is the parent company of Catherines, and make an online job application to the company.
If there is any information missing on our website, you can inform us by sending an email to