Canadian Tire Application Form Printable PDF
The job application form of Canadian Tire consists of a single page.
- Don’t write anything in the section at the top of the page that is titled “For Office Use Only”.
- Start filling out the form by writing your full name, social insurance number, full address, phone number, type of work preferred, languages spoken/written, wage expected, and the number of hours preferred.
- Then shortly provide information about your level of education, availability, and work history.
- Next, list your interests and the organizations, in which you are involved (if any).
- As the final steps, read the Authorization and fill in the blanks.
- Complete filling out the application by writing the date, on which the application is filled, and then sign the page.