Best Buy is an American retailer chain, which is primarily in the consumer electronics business. Best Buy was founded in 1966 in St. Paul, Minnesota. It eventually becomes a multinational company that is serving also in Canada, Mexico, and Puerto Rico in addition to the United States. There are over 1,000 Best Buy stores out there and about 125,000 employees are known to be working in these stores, either part-time or full-time. The company has a good reputation while being the largest specialty retailer in the country.
Best Buy Jobs and Careers
Interested in job opportunities in a company considered to be the leading provider of technology products, services and solutions? Then a career at Best Buy is what you’re looking for. Here at Best Buy, you will do your best work and will not worry about things unrelated to work. So, we make sure you can relax by starting to work in Best Buy. It’s the best place not only to buy, and also to work in.
How do I apply for a job at Best Buy?
- Go to Best Buy’s career website.
- Write down proper keywords about the job that you want to apply for. Press “enter”.
- A list will appear. Choose one of the jobs on that list.
- If you like further information about the job that you just chose, click the “Apply to Job” button.
- You have to sign in to continue. Otherwise, create a new account.
- Proceed with your online application.
Minimum Age to Work: 16
Hours of Operation: Monday-Thursday 10:00am-9:00pm, Friday-Saturday 10:00am-10:00pm, Sunday 11:00am-7:00pm.
Job Positions: Sales associate, cashier, customer service specialist, inventory specialist, home theater technician, appliance delivery technician, brand expert, application sales consultant.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Job Positions & Salaries
Sales Associate: You will help the customers during they shop in Best Buy stores, by providing exclusive information about the products that are being sold.
Cashier: You will operate cash registers at the front end of the store. Basic math skills are enough for this entry-level job.
Customer Service Specialist: You will be handling returned and exchanged products by the customers. Maintaining good customer relations is an essential part of this job position.
Inventory Specialist: You will be organizing the products on the shelves of the store. You will need to lift heavy weights on a regular basis.
- Sales Associate – $12.36 per hour
- Cashier/Sales – $12.15 per hour
- Customer Service Representative – $13.32 per hour
- Delivery Driver – $16.00 per hour
- Computer Specialist – $24,802 per year
- Computer Technician – $29,329 per year
- Installer – $16.09 per hour
- Mobile Expert – $12.14 per hour
- Delivery Helper – $16.37 per hour
- Warehouse Worker – $15.14 per hour
- Warehouse Lead – $32,301 per year
- General Manager – $88,785 per year
- Home Helper – $16.66 per hour
- Packager – $15.74 per hour
- Inventory Specialist – $15.48 per hour
- Cadet – $16.36 per hour
- Loss Prevention Officer – $10.83 per hour
- Designer – $69,960 per year
- Cleaner – $9.21 per hour
Best Buy Job Application Form PDF
It was impossible to find a printable job application form of Best Buy, which you can deliver to a Best Buy location by your hand. Thus, you are recommended to go to the official website and make an online application to Best Buy. Best of luck!
Best Buy Interview Process and Interview Questions
There are three interviews at Best Buy. The first interview is held over the phone with hiring personnel. The second interviewer will be the assistant store manager, and during the third interview, you will be talking to the store manager. Roughly the same questions will be asked during all of these interviews. Situational questions will be asked, which you should answer by telling your reaction to these situations if you were a Best Buy employee. Also, you will be asked how you would sell products to customers that enter a Best Buy store. Some additional questions will be asked regarding your resume, too. After the interview process ends, in a short time, you will be contacted. You will be offered a job and invited to orientation depending on your performance in these interviews.