24 Hour Fitness is a fitness center chain, privately owned and operated. Mark Mastrov founded the company in 1983. The company was originally named “24 Hour Nautilus” but Mastrov eventually combined 24 Hour Nautilus, 24 Hour Family Fitness Centers, and Gold’s Gyms of Hawaii under the brand name 24 Hour Fitness in 1996. Now, 24 Hour Fitness has over 4 million members and more than 420 clubs in 13 US states. The fitness centers are operating with more than 22,000 employees in total.
24 Hour Fitness Jobs
24 Hour Fitness is committed to people’s health and wellness and is constantly looking for employees who are committed to the same cause! Each and every club of 24 Hour Fitness family is full of people that are not afraid of challenges and full of motivation.
The quality of the work and heartwarming support provided by the 24 Hour Fitness team is what makes working at 24 Hour Fitness special. If motivating people is the thing that motivates you, you should join the amazing 24 Hour Fitness family!
How do I apply for a job at 24 Hour Fitness?
- Go to the official career website of 24 Hour Fitness.
- You will see several search bars on top of the page. Filter by job title, keywords, city, state, and country. Then click on “Find Jobs”
- All fitting job openings will appear. Click on whichever job you are interested in.
- After reading the job description, press the red “Apply Now” button on the right.
- A new page will open. You can get further information about the position you are about to apply for here.
- If you are satisfied and want to apply for the job, click on the “Apply” button on the top right of the page. You should be signed in to continue.
- After signing in, fill in each part of the application form as requested. When done, press the “Apply” button on the bottom right of the page.
Job Positions: Sales and service associate, sales and service expert, fitness coach, sales and service manager, fitness manager.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Job Positions & Salaries
Fitness coach: You will be working with clients through preparing fitness programs and setting goals for them, teaching them how to use fitness tools. It should be done to keep clients safe.
Sales and Service Associate: You should greet every client, provide their customer satisfaction. You are expected to maintain well-built relations with clients.
Sales and Service Expert: The SSE is expected to establish excellent connections with clients to recommend the best member engagements for the clients. It is required to perform the best to meet sales revenue goals.
24 Hour Fitness Job Application Form PDF
Since 24 Hour Fitness doesn’t offer any printable job application form on the web, we recommend that you visit the official company career website and make an online job application.