Good news for those who want to work at the Valero!
Valero job vacancies, job applications, Valero staff recruitment news in writing. Valero job application form, Valero open positions, documents required for application, salary information, working conditions and more.
Valero Online Application
It’s easy to make an online job application to Valero.
- Go to Valero’s website.
- Click on the Human Resources section of Valero’s web site.
- You can make “Valero job application” from the opening page.
Apart from the above steps, you can also follow Valero’s job advertisements from career sites and apply for a job.
After acquiring Ultramar Diamond Shamrock in 2001, Valero began planning the construction of its state-of-the-art corporate headquarters at the edge of the Texas Hill Country in San Antonio, at Interstate 10 West and Loop 1604. It was completed in 2004.
Today, the 200-acre Valero campus includes a main building; two connected newer office buildings; a four-story, separate building; and two large parking facilities. The headquarters also features a beautiful cafeteria, state-of-the-art training facilities, a fitness center, a daycare facility and jogging trails.
Valero employees also went to great lengths to protect the environment, saving and relocating hundreds of trees as well as installing a water recycling system to help reduce costs and conserve water.
Valero Open Positions: Manager Product Supply, Shipping, Receiving Operator, Pipefitter, Superintendent Asset, Process Operator, HR Advisor, Craftperson.
Valero Team Member Description
Ensures compliance with all safety (personnel and process) and environmental policies and procedures. Responsible for managing the asset in all aspects so that the asset is reliable and consistently meets planned rates and product specifications.
Valero Team Member Requirements
- Oversees unit operations, unit maintenance, and achievement of process safety objectives to manage the asset to be able to operate in a safe, stable and reliable manner.
- Plans routine and long term, including turnaround, maintenance requirements, providing direction to Operations Supervisors regarding equipment preparation and scheduling.
- Monitors unit asset condition and required inspection dates to achieve 100% compliance regarding both fixed and rotating equipment reliability goals and objectives.
- Cooperates with all refinery departments, including other Asset Superintendents, Maintenance, Engineering, and Operations Services, to meet operating plans and objectives.
- Participates in the preparation of expense and capital budgets, monitors expenditures and provides input and reasoning for monthly budget deviations.
Valero Job Application Form PDF/Printout
Valero print job application form is unfortunately not available.