Urban Outfitters is an American multinational lifestyle retail chain. It was founded in 1970 in Philadelphia, Pennysylvania. 245 Urban Outfitters stores are present in 16 countries nowadays. Over 16,000 employees are working in these stores. The target audience of Urban Outfitters is young adults.
Urban Outfitters Jobs
How to Apply
- Go to the own website of the company.
- Click “Search Current Openings” in the below.
- Type in keywords and choose job title or description and posted time and distance.
- Choose Job language, country, brand, department and Job state/province.
- Click the button “Search Jobs”.
- There will be a list of available jobs.
- Select a job, which you may be interested in, and click on the name of the job.
- There will be new page. There you can click “Apply” button if you liked the job description on that page.
- To proceed, you must log in. If you don’t have an account, you can open one by following the directions on that page.
- Finish your online job application.