Good news for those who want to work at the The North Face !
The North Face job vacancies, job applications, The North Face staff recruitment news in writing. The North Face job application form, The North Face open positions, documents required for application, salary information, working conditions and more.
The North Face Online Application
It’s easy to make an online job application to The North Face .
- Go to The North Face ‘s website.
- Click on the Human Resources section of The North Face ‘s web site.
- You can make “The North Face job application” from the opening page.
Apart from the above steps, you can also follow The North Face ‘s job advertisements from career sites and apply for a job.
The North Face Jobs
We are named for the coldest, most unforgiving side of a mountain. We have helped explorers reach the most unfathomable heights of the Himalayas. But The North Face® legend begins, ironically, on a beach.
More precisely, San Francisco’s North Beach neighborhood, at an altitude of only 150 feet above sea level. It was here in 1966 that two hiking enthusiasts resolved to follow their passions and founded a small mountaineering retail store.
From the beginning, the brand committed to serving all those who desired to explore and to serving our natural wild lands by helping to conserve them. At our core, we believe exploration creates an indelible bond with the outdoors, inspiring people to protect our land and pass these beliefs down to the next generation.
The North Face Open Positions: Sales Associate, Sales Manager, Supervisor, Seasonal Associate, Stock Supervisor, Stocking Associate, Store Manager, Assistant Manager, Secretary.
The North Face Team Member Description
The primary responsibility of the Sales Analyst is to track, forecast and manage the day to day metrics required to run a department store account. This process includes maintaining and validating data collection, and analyzing retail performance to develop strong conclusions about business trends and opportunities.
The Sales Analyst is responsible for sharing cross-divisional recaps of Key Account retail results to Senior Leadership teams, Sales teams, Merchandising/Product teams, Finance teams, and others.
Necessary qualities of a Key Account Sales Analyst include strong retail metric understanding, fundamental curiosity of data trends, knowledge of the competitive landscape and innovative analysis to validate business opportunities.
The North Face Team Member Requirements
- Passion for working on an iconic outdoor brand and living the brand values
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 2-5 years of experience in Management Consulting, Investment Banking, Private Equity, Strategic Planning, Business Development, or a related field. Experience with the application of market data and consumer insights in developing business strategy considered a strong plus.
- Experience related to the consumer/retail industry strongly preferred.
- Strong judgment, problem-solving and business acumen.
The North Face Job Application Form PDF/Printout
The North Face print job application form is unfortunately not available.