Good news for those who want to work at the Sports Authority!
Sports Authority job vacancies, job applications, Sports Authority staff recruitment news in writing.Sports Authority job application form, Sports Authority open positions, documents required for application, salary information, working conditions and more.
Sports Authority Online Application
It’s easy to make an online job application to Sports Authority.
- Go to Sports Authority’s website.
- Click on the Human Resources section of Sports Authority’s web site.
- You can make “Sports Authority job application” from the opening page.
Apart from the above steps, you can also follow Sports Authority’s job advertisements from career sites and apply for a job.
Sports Authority Jobs
Sports Authority is a sporting goods store that sells fitness attire, clothing, shoes and accessories for all sports.
The company is responsible for more than 400 stores in nearly all 50 states. In addition to retail stores, the company operates a retail website complete with executive team biographies and company history.
Sports Authority Open Positions: Customer Service Associate, Cashier, Sales Associate, Specialist, Technical Services Associate, Department Manager, Assistant Manager, Store Manager, Delivery and Assembly Manager, Maintenance Technician, Security Associate.
Sports Authority Team Member Description
We are genuine in our belief that sports make people better and so are you! Immerse yourself in a workplace that loves to be active and lives the brand. Associates joining our team have an opportunity to be a part of the #1 sporting goods retailer in the country and create a lasting impact on their communities through sport and activity.
On our Team, everyone plays a critical role. Your Mission (and Ours) is to serve and inspire athletes and outdoor enthusiasts to achieve their personal best through the relentless improvement of everything we do.
Sports Authority Team Member Requirements
- Officiate the assigned sport in a proper manner.
- Assist in setting up for games, approximately 15 minutes prior to scheduled time, and looking over the gym or field for anything that could be harmful to participants during the course of the game.
- Immediately inform sports director of any problems or incidents/accidents that may arise in schedules, coaches, teams, field conditions, players, associate relations, etc.
- In controlling the game, under the supervision of the coordinator or director the official has the authority to remove anyone from the facility premises, indoors and outside, that he or she deems is behaving in a manner unbecoming a Y event.
Sports Authority Job Application Form PDF/Printout
Sports Authority print job application form is unfortunately not available.