Little Caesars is an American pizza restaurant chain. It was founded in 1959 in Garden City, Michigan. In the past years, the restaurant chain grew exponentially. Today, there are about 5500 Little Caesars locations in many countries, primarily in the U.S., Canada and Mesoamerican countries.
Little Caesars Jobs
Little Caesars is the third-largest copmany, which is involved in pizza service. Only Pizza Hut and Domino’s Pizza are larger than Little Caesars. Thus, it may be a good start to your career by starting to work in such a great and successful company. You will feel young and refreshed by working in Little Caesars, and you will receive a fair wage to fulfill your life needs and goals. All in all, you will be a happy employee most probably, as long as you work in Little Caesars.
How to Apply
Little Caesars is a huge chain of restaurants and there is always need for new employees in the restaurants on a regular basis. To check if any vacancies are available in a Little Caesars restaurant near your home, visit the official website of the restaurant. You can visit the official job application website by clicking here.
In the official website, here are the simple steps that you will do, in order to make an online job application:
- Go to the official website.
- Scroll down the page and select from the following: Store jobs, Corporate jobs, or Distribution jobs.
- Type in your location in the search bar and press Enter.
- You will see a list of restaurants that have recent job openings.
- Click on any restaurant that you may apply to.
- On the next page, you will see a list of job openings in that specific restaurant.
- Press “Apply Now” near the job position, if you want to apply.
- You will see the detailed job description on the following page.
- To proceed with your job application, click on “Download Application” on the bottom of the page.
Minimum Age to Work: 16
Hours of Operation: Sunday-Thursday 10:30am-10:00pm, Friday-Saturday 10:30am-11:00pm
Job Positions: Team member, shift leader, manager.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Positions & Salaries
Team Member: You will greet customers, answer phone calls, keep the restaurant clean, cook or deliver food, depending on the specific position you work at the restaurant. You will earn $7.25/hour.
Shift Leader: You will provide customer service, and create schedules for team members, in addition to performing team member tasks. You will earn $8-10/hour.
Prerequisite: Skill of great communication.
Manager: You will hire and train new employees. You will be responsible for the general sanitation of the restaurant. You may need to take care of unhappy customers from time to time. You will be in communication with other employees in your restaurant, and with other restaurants. You will earn between $35,000-$45,000 per year.
Prerequisite: High school diploma and previous experience in restaurant business.
Little Caesars Application Form PDF
There is no printable job application pdf online, so you need to go to the official website to make an online job application.