Smith’s Food and Drug is a regional American supermarket chain. Smith’s is operating in Southwestern and Northwestern regions of the United States. The company was founded in 1911 in Birgham City, Utah. Today, there are 132 different Smith’s stores. Now, Smith’s is a subsidiary of the Kroger company.
How to Apply
Smith’s is a subsidy of the parent company Kruger. Thus, you can always trust that you can find a new job that you will like, in a Smith’s store in your area. You can visit the official job application website by clicking here.
In the official website, here are the simple steps that you will do, in order to make an online job application:
- Go to the official website.
- Press “View Jobs”.
- You will see a list of jobs.
- You can filter results by title, location, facility and department.
- To read any job description, click on the name of the job.
- Read the job description. If you are satisfied, press “Apply Now” on the bottom of the text.
- To proceed, you need to create a new account in the website. You can create it easily for free.
Smiths Food and Drug Part Time Jobs
When you build your resume online you can apply to multiple part time jobs for 17 year olds. These are entry level jobs with no prior experience required.
They pay you around $8.4/hr for a cashier, clerk, and bagger while $15 goes to customer service manager.
Smiths Food and Drug Will Take on Staff
Apart from the online job posting, you may follow them on social media and join their talent community for further insights on part time jobs.
Smiths Food and Drug Job Application Form
The job application form is a single account that works for multiple applications. There is no offline way using printed submissions of job application PDF anywhere.