Safeway Inc. is a huge American supermarket chain. It was founded in 1915 in Pleasanton, California. In the last century, it has grown extensively and today, there are over 900 locations throughout the U.S. and other countries such as Canada, UK, and Australia.. The primary focus of the company is on the western and central regions of the U.S.
How to Apply
Safeway has stores in many countries and most of the stores are located in various states in the U.S., as mentioned before. Thus, you can easily find a Safeway store near you. Hopefull, there are job openings in a store around you that you can apply to. To check the recent vacancies, go to the official job application website of Safeway by clicking here.
In the official website, here are the simple steps that you will do, in order to make an online job application:
- Go to the official website.
- From the menu, select a career type.
- A new page will open. On that page, search vacancies by filling in the “What” and “Where” bars, and then press “Search For Jobs”.
- In the following list of jobs, select one by clicking on it, and read the job description carefully.
- Press “Apply” on the top right of that page, to continue.
- You may sign in or create an account in the webpage to take the further steps.
Safeway Part Time Jobs
The part-time roles are apt for beginners and entry-level jobs and for teens and college kids. They are paid around $10 and $11 for usual roles like cashier, sales associate, front office clerk and others based on retail or management.
You need to fill your Safeway job application online. They also include retail, distribution, pharmacy, e-commerce and corporate sectors too.
Founded in 1915, Safeway is an American supermarket chain and has been operated by Albertson’s others in collaboration. It also holds several of subsidiaries under its names like Vons, Randalls and many more.
It is spanning over 1300 locations and including Albertsons, it has over 250,000 employees. This is great as they employ much part-time and hourly Safeway application round the year. It is headquartered in California, USA.
Safeway Open Positions: Produce Manager, Store Manager, Customer Service Associate, Floral Manager, Part Time General Merchandise Stocker, Cashier, Department Manager.
Safeway Team Member Description
To provide courteous customer service by answering questions, solving problems and selling items such as: candy, tobacco, cigarettes, calculators, watches and cameras. Processes gift cards, lottery tickets, check cashing and money orders.
Safeway Team Member Requirements
- High School diploma required, some college preferred
- 3 or more years’ retail grocery store management experience
- Proven leadership qualities and exceptional customer service skills
- Management/Leadership experience supervising others along with previous experience in scheduling, merchandising; budgeting and expense control preferred
- Effective oral and written communications
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and tasks.
Safeway Job Application Form PDF/Printout
You can download the Jimmy John’s printable job application form from below. You should print the job application form downloaded from the computer.
Printable Form Download