Good news for those who want to work at the Redbox!
Redbox job vacancies, job applications, Redbox staff recruitment news in writing. Redbox job application form, Redbox open positions, documents required for application, salary information, working conditions and more.
Redbox Online Application
It’s easy to make an online job application to Redbox.
- Go to Redbox’s website.
- Click on the Human Resources section of Redbox’s web site.
- You can make “Redbox job application” from the opening page.
Apart from the above steps, you can also follow Redbox’s job advertisements from career sites and apply for a job.
Want to help us make it ridiculously cheap and easy for America to get the home entertainment it wants most? Join the team that fights for it every day. We need creative thinkers and team players – people who draw inspiration from what’s possible. Sound like anyone you know?
Working at Redbox means digging in and finding new ways to deliver for our customers, but make no mistake. We’re having fun every step of the way. Our workplace (if you can call it that) is diverse and dynamic. Filled with oportunity and open to unconventional ideas. This is where a pioneering spirit meets the leading edge of technology.
Redbox Open Positions: Content Coordinator, Merchandiser, Procurement Manager, Financial Analyst, Sales Planning Associate.
Redbox Team Member Description
The Sales Planning Associate serves as the key coordinator and interface, between the Sales Team and the Business. Sales Planning strives to provide the right information, to the right audience, at the right time in order to meet Company Goals.
The Sales Planning Associate is the planning lead and the internal expert on a variety of projects for the Sales Team. Provides guidance to the Sales Team through the continuous ‘planning and executing’ process loop, while providing critical business and consumer information in a timely manner and user-friendly form.
Redbox Team Member Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3+ years of related experience ideal background in a sales/marketing ideally with 2+ years of Project Management
- Exposure to Direct Account Management &/or HQ planning
- Analytics experience with strong ability to interpret and present results
- Experience in a fast-paced environment
- Exposure to decision support tools/data
- Strong, clear progression of responsibility
Redbox Job Application Form PDF/Printout
Redbox print job application form is unfortunately not available.