Good news for those who want to work at the Pottery Barn!
Pottery Barn job vacancies, job applications, Pottery Barn staff recruitment news in writing. Pottery Barn job application form, Pottery Barn open positions, documents required for application, salary information, working conditions and more.
Pottery Barn Online Application
It’s easy to make an online job application to Pottery Barn.
- Go to Pottery Barn’s website.
- Click on the Human Resources section of Pottery Barn’s web site.
- You can make “Pottery Barn job application” from the opening page.
Apart from the above steps, you can also follow Pottery Barn’s job advertisements from career sites and apply for a job.
Pottery Barn Jobs
We’ve seen some big changes since our first brick-and-mortar store opened more than half of a century ago.
What hasn’t changed is our passion for high-quality products, functional design, outstanding customer service, and enhancing the lives of our customers and the communities where we operate.
Today, we’re a multi-brand, multi-channel, global enterprise supported by state-of-the-art technology and some of the most talented teams in retailing – and we’re always looking for new energy and ideas.
Pottery Barn Open Positions: Sales Associate, Help Wanted, Assistant Buyer, Stock Associate, Bedding, Email Copywriter, Distribution Analyst, Website Merchandiser, Supply Chain Coordinator.
Pottery Barn Team Member Description
Our global merchandising team works to bring the design, quality and value of the Pottery Barn brand to customers across the world.
We do this in partnership with franchise partners as well as managing international company-owned stores and e-commerce sites.
We are driven by our passion for retail excellence, best in class home furnishings design, and working with a diverse, worldwide network of business partners. The Assistant Buyer role is a fantastic place to build a foundation in global retail.
Pottery Barn Team Member Requirements
- 1-2 years of retail merchandising experience, or training is preferred
- You are Excel savvy, and are OK with working in spreadsheets (merch lists) for a good majority of your time.
- You are a quick learner and can grasp concepts and systems quickly.
- You are a problem solver and solution oriented.
- You are a self-starter and driven to succeed in order to grow and expand your career in Retail.
- PLM experience a plus
- Global experience or travel a plus
Pottery Barn Job Application Form PDF/Printout
Pottery Barn print job application form is unfortunately not available.