Good news for those who want to work at the MetroPCS!
MetroPCS job vacancies, job applications, MetroPCS staff recruitment news in writing. MetroPCS job application form, MetroPCS open positions, documents required for application, salary information, working conditions and more.
MetroPCS Online Application
It’s easy to make an online job application to MetroPCS.
- Go to MetroPCS’s website.
- Click on the Human Resources section of MetroPCS’s web site.
- You can make “MetroPCS job application” from the opening page.
Apart from the above steps, you can also follow MetroPCS’s job advertisements from career sites and apply for a job.
MetroPCS is one of the leading providers of unlimited 4G LTE wireless service with no annual contract. We make wireless simple by offering unlimited data, talk and text with all applicable taxes and fees included – so there are no surprises.
Experience the unmatched value we bring with many of the latest phones, including 4G LTE Android™ smartphones from today’s leading manufacturers, along with innovative communication and entertainment services like Mexico Unlimited, 4G LTE Mobile Hotspot and Napster Unlimited Music.
We have it all with the freedom and convenience of unlimited, affordable, no-contract rate plans starting at just $40 per month for 4G LTE, giving you more of what you demand and deserve from your mobile service.
MetroPCS Open Positions:Sales Representative, Sales Associate, Retail Sales Associate, Customer Service Representative, Store Manager, Cashier, Dealer.
MetroPCS Team Member Description
We are looking for someone with phone retail experience who is a top sales person with awesome customer service to join our team
-Metro PCS experience highly preferred or other phone carrier experience (Higher pay based on related experience and performance)
-Must be bilingual Spanish/English
-Must have super-friendly customer service
-Providing competitive commission. Make extra money on top of your hourly pay!
-Part time or Full-time are available
Please send your resume by e-mail.
MetroPCS Team Member Requirements
- Familiar with Sales business processes
- Ownership of decision support tools including the design, implementation, and end-user training
- Discovery and design of new reports; ad-hoc reporting as needed
- Work closely with Senior management to define new analysis/reporting initiatives
- Cross-training as backup to other members on the team
- Train and assist in the junior analysts roles, as well as, partners in the sales force
- Aggressive approach to data analysis, and reporting.
MetroPCS Job Application Form PDF/Printout
MetroPCS print job application form is unfortunately not available.