Good news for those who want to work at the LongHorn Steakhouse!
LongHorn Steakhouse job vacancies, job applications, LongHorn Steakhouse staff recruitment news in writing.LongHorn Steakhouse job application form, LongHorn Steakhouse open positions, documents required for application, salary information, working conditions and more.
LongHorn Steakhouse Online Application
It’s easy to make an online job application to LongHorn Steakhouse.
- Go to LongHorn Steakhouse’s website.
- Click on the Human Resources section of LongHorn Steakhouse’s web site.
- You can make “LongHorn Steakhouse job application” from the opening page.
Apart from the above steps, you can also follow LongHorn Steakhouse’s job advertisements from career sites and apply for a job.
LongHorn Steakhouse Jobs
We are a restaurant company, so food is always top of mind. But what we do starts with people. Our 175,000 team members are what make the difference at Darden – they are at the heart of everything we do.
LongHorn Steakhouse Open Positions: Server, Host, Dishwasher, Bartender, Brand Manager, Line Cook, Restaurant Manager.
LongHorn Steakhouse Team Member Description
Do you possess great customer service, leadership, team spirit, and are looking for a chance to showcase your talents? We want to hear from you! We’re hiring for the following positions:
Porters, Kitchen Area and Cashiers for our LongHorn Steakhouse restaurants.
These positions are responsible for assisting with the daily operations of the LongHorn Steakhouse restaurant. The Team Member assists with ensuring that each visit by the customer results in friendly and personalized service with great food that is promptly delivered in a clean and inviting environment.
LongHorn Steakhouse Team Member Requirements
- Manages and executes brand marketing projects and initiatives by applying an understanding of consumer, market, and industry trends
- Converts brand strategies into action plans that deliver on marketing growth opportunities
- Develops and nurtures cross-functional relationships to exchange information and support ongoing projects and initiatives
- Oversees project plans; organizes, monitors, and controls projects to ensure engagement, commitment, and risk management
- Develops and implements new strategies to leverage market segments
- Monitors and analyzes key brand performance metrics
We offer excellent benefits and advancement opportunities. For consideration, apply online at
LongHorn Steakhouse Job Application Form PDF/Printout
LongHorn Steakhouse print job application form is unfortunately not available.