Good news for those who want to work at the Justice!
Justice job vacancies, job applications, Justice staff recruitment news in writing.Justice job application form, Justice open positions, documents required for application, salary information, working conditions and more.
Justice Online Application
It’s easy to make an online job application to Justice.
- Go to Justice’s website.
- Click on the Human Resources section of Justice’s web site.
- You can make “Justice job application” from the opening page.
Apart from the above steps, you can also follow Justice’s job advertisements from career sites and apply for a job.
The Department of Justice works with Yukoners to respond to challenges and opportunities in the justice system. We administer the justice system in a number of different ways, provide services that contribute to public safety and provide legal services to the Government of Yukon.
The Department of Justice upholds the principles of equitable access to justice. The justice system and Yukon laws are fair and accessible, and impartially administered with respect for individual, collective and human rights.
We build relationships with others to support good governance; to reduce, resolve and mitigate conflict; and to foster safe communities with opportunities for healing.
Justice Open Positions: Student Trainee, Administrative Support Assistant, Contract Specialist, Legal Assistant, Health Services Assistant, Executive Assistant.
Justice Team Member Description
If you are looking for an exciting and challenging career, this is the position for you! With a diverse and talented workforce of over 100,000 men and women, Justice leads the Nation in ensuring the protection of all Americans while preserving their constitutional freedoms.
You will be part of a dedicated team helping to enforce Federal criminal and civil laws that protect life, liberty and the property of citizens.
Justice Team Member Requirements
- Reviewing, examining, and processing bills for correctness and payment;
- Entering data in the automated accounting system;
- Reconciling accounts and closing accounts when funds are no longer needed;
- Providing information and guidance about budget procedures and status of funds to staff; and
- Reviewing complex and unusual documents to verify accounting data and mathematical accuracy.
Justice Job Application Form PDF/Printout
Justice print job application form is unfortunately not available.