JCPenney is a huge American department store chain. It was founded in 1902 in Kemmerer, Wyoming. Throughout the past century, the company expanded to every state in the U.S., except Hawaii. It has 864 stores in these states. About 95,000 employees are working at JCPenney company today. JCPenney is primarily selling conventional merchandise. You can find its stores usually at shopping malls.
JC Penney is a right choice of company for employment, in order to achieve experience on selling stuff, since today’s population is so eager to spend money on clothes, home décor and other things that they like. Therefore, you’ll gain a lot of experience at retail industry which grows every single day. If you’re looking for a job that will offer helping co-workers and fair salary, fill out the application form today!
How to Apply
- Go to the official website of JCPenney.
- Scroll down. You will see two search bars.
- Type in keyword or job title in the left bar, and city, state or zip code in the right bar, and press on the magnifying glass figure at the right of the search bars to make a customized search.
- Also, on the bottom of the page, there are various job types shown by default. You can choose a job type from there, too, instead of using the search bar.
- If you click on a job type, a new webpage about that job will be opened.
- A short job description and benefits of the job are listed on that page.
- A list of current job openings at various JCPenney store will be displayed after you click on “View Job Openings” on the top right of that page.
- Choose a preferable job from the job openings list and click on it.
- Read the detailed description of the job.
- If you are satisfied with the job, press “Click to Apply for this Job” on the top right of that page.
- A new page will be opened.
- Press “Apply For Job” on the top right of the page.
- You need to create a new account at the website of JCPenney in order to continue your online job application. First create a new account, then sign in, and finish your job application. Good luck!
Minimum Age to Work: 16
Hours of Operation: Monday-Saturday 10:00am-9:30pm, Sunday 11:00am-6:00pm
Job Positions: Sales associate, stock associate, loss prevention associate.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Positions & Salaries
Sales Associate: You will be helping confused customers during their shopping experience. Based on your performance and familiarity with the store and its products, you will earn between $7,25-12/hour.
Stock Associate: You will organise the products in the shelves of the store. You will unpack new shipments and put them into the shelves. You will earn $9/hour.
Loss Prevention Associate: Your job will be preventing theft in the store. If you are a careful and organised person, the job may be easy and fun for you. You will earn $12/hour.
JCPenney Application Form PDF
Unfortunately, there is no online printable job application of JCPenney. You need to visit the website of JCPenney in order to make an online job application.