Good news for those who want to work at the Halton Healthcare!
Halton Healthcare job vacancies, job applications, Halton Healthcare staff recruitment news in writing. Halton Healthcare job application form, Halton Healthcare open positions, documents required for application, salary information, working conditions and more.
Halton Healthcare Online Application
It’s easy to make an online job application to Halton Healthcare.
- Go to Halton Healthcare’s website.
- Click on the Human Resources section of Halton Healthcare’s web site.
- You can make “Halton Healthcare job application” from the opening page.
Apart from the above steps, you can also follow Halton Healthcare’s job advertisements from career sites and apply for a job.
Halton Healthcare Jobs
Halton Healthcare Services (HHS) has learned of an email scam offering positions at Milton District Hospital to nurses in the Philippines. HHS is warning individuals that these offers are fraudulent. HHS does not send unsolicited emails with job offers, either directly or through agents. Hospital vacancies are advertised in the Careers section of this website.
Halton Healthcare Open Positions: Professional Practice Clinician, Part-time RPN, Registered Nurse, Patient Registration Clerk.
Halton Healthcare Team Member Description
A Registered Practical Nurse assigned to 2 North Regional Unit is primarily responsible for applying the nursing process to the care of patients in various clinical areas. You’ll be responsible and accountable for all elements of the practical nursing process when providing direct patient care. You’ll also be assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating care based on specific components.
You’ll assume responsibility for the coordination of care focused on patient transition through the continuum of care, patient and family education, and supporting factors that impact customer satisfaction. You’ll administer medications and procedures per established policies and guidelines. You’ll also be documenting observations, assessments and changes in patient’s condition; collaborating with health team members to facilitate positive patient care outcomes as well as providing a full range of practical nursing care to patients.
Halton Healthcare Team Member Requirements
- Current registration in good standing with the College of Nurses of Ontario
- Current BCLS Certification at time of hire.
- Recent practical nursing experience in acute medicine an asset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Computer proficiency
- Caring attitude with patients, families and co-workers
- Must be physically able to do the job that involves heavy lifting and intensive physical effort.
- Strong physical assessment skills is required (preference will be given to applicants that have taken the physical assessment course)
- Excellent critical thinking skills, with an ability to set priorities and work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively in a team environment
- Demonstrates commitment to continuing education.
- Satisfactory employment and attendance record.
Halton Healthcare Job Application Form PDF/Printout
Halton Healthcare print job application form is unfortunately not available.