Good news for those who want to work at the General Electric!
General Electric job vacancies, job applications, General Electric staff recruitment news in writing. General Electric job application form, General Electric open positions, documents required for application, salary information, working conditions and more.
General Electric Online Application
It’s easy to make an online job application to General Electric.
- Go to General Electric’s website.
- Click on the Human Resources section of General Electric’s web site.
- You can make “General Electric job application” from the opening page.
Apart from the above steps, you can also follow General Electric’s job advertisements from career sites and apply for a job.
General Electric Jobs
GE powers the world with the cleanest, most advanced technologies and energy solutions. From FlexEfﬁciency Combined Cycle power, to smart grids that help utilities manage electricity demand, to gas engines that run on organic waste, our technology currently helps to deliver a quarter of the world’s electricity.
GE Oil & Gas is currently operating in more than 120 countries working on the safest, most reliable and cost-efficient innovations in the ﬁeld.
General Electric Open Positions: Teller, Wire Specialist, Contact (Call) Center.
General Electric Team Member Description
As a Member Service Representative in the Contact Center, the primary goal is to best serve the member in a friendly, professional, and timely manner.
They are to know and understand the products, services, and benefits of GECU and be able to assist members with their questions and concerns.
General Electric Team Member Requirements
- Ability to balance a cash drawer on a daily basis.
- Having a thorough knowledge of credit union policies and procedures; and a general knowledge of the operations of all departments.
- Assisting with deposits and withdrawals – cash and/or checks.
- Accepting loan and credit card payments.
- Assisting with the purchase of money orders
- Creating and redeeming certificates.
- Transferring funds between accounts.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or GED.
- Excellent keyboarding and data entry skills
- Must have attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
General Electric Job Application Form PDF/Printout
General Electric print job application form is unfortunately not available.