Good news for those who want to work at the Comcast!
Comcast job vacancies, job applications, Comcast staff recruitment news in writing.Comcast job application form, Comcast open positions, documents required for application, salary information, working conditions and more.
Comcast Online Application
It’s easy to make an online job application to Comcast.
- Go to Comcast’s website.
- Click on the Human Resources section of Comcast’s web site.
- You can make “Comcast job application” from the opening page.
Apart from the above steps, you can also follow Comcast’s job advertisements from career sites and apply for a job.
Comcast is one of the nation’s leading providers of communications, entertainment and cable products and services.
Headquartered in Philadelphia, PA, we employ over 100,000 employees nationwide whose goal is to deliver the highest level of service and improve the customer experience.
Comcast Open Positions: Customer Service Center, Administrative Assistant, Assistant Office Manager, Office Coordinator, Sales Associate.
Comcast Team Member Description
The Assistant Office Manager will provide administrative support to all Spectra departments (concessions, catering) at the venue, as well as to the Office Manager and the General Manager.
Administrative duties may include, but are not limited to, assisting with payroll, handling A/P and A/R responsibilities, assuring compliance in PT employee personnel files, handling basic HR duties, scheduling, and general clerical duties.
Comcast Team Member Requirements
- Sell with passion and engage new and existing customers in a high
quality experience which enables them to make informed purchase
- Maintain high energy and detailed sales product knowledge including
- Provide superior customer service with all customer interactions.
- Meet or exceed sales quotas in accountability based culture.
- Proactively retain existing customers from canceling service by using
Comcast Job Application Form PDF/Printout
Comcast print job application form is unfortunately not available.