Burberry is a British multinational luxury fashion retailer chain. It is an old company. It was founded in 1856 in England. Today, there are about 500 Burberry stores in 51 countries worldwide. Burberry sells products at a pretty high price. It is best known for its trench coats.
How to Apply
- Go to the own website of Burberry.
- Push the” Search and Apply” button in the bar above.
- Type in keyword and location.
- Click “Search Jobs” button.
- There will be list of available jobs.
- After you click one of the jobs, a new page will open then you can click “Apply now” button.
- To proceed, you must log in. If you don’t have an account, you can open one by following the directions on that page.
- Finish your online job application.