Good news for those who want to work at the Book A Million!
Book A Million job vacancies, job applications, Book A Million staff recruitment news in writing.Book A Million job application form, Book A Million open positions, documents required for application, salary information, working conditions and more.
Book A Million Online Application
It’s easy to make an online job application to Book A Million.
- Go to Book A Million’s website.
- Click on the Human Resources section of Book A Million’s web site.
- You can make “Book A Million job application” from the opening page.
Apart from the above steps, you can also follow Book A Million’s job advertisements from career sites and apply for a job.
Book A Million Jobs
Founded in 1917 as a street corner newsstand in Florence, Alabama, Books-A-Million, Inc. has grown to become the premier book retailing chain in the Southeastern United States, and the second largest book retailer in the nation.
Based in Birmingham, Alabama, the company currently operates more than 260 stores in 32 states and the District of Columbia.
In addition to its primary retail component, the corporation includes a book wholesale and distribution subsidiary, American Wholesale Book Company, an e-commerce division operating as BOOKSAMILLION.COM, and an internet development and services company, NetCentral, in Nashville, Tennessee.
Book A Million Open Positions: Bookseller, Associate, Barista, Book Lead, Store Book Buyer, General Manager.
Book A Million Team Member Description
Reporting to the Store Manager, the Yogurt Mountain Associate is responsible for providing exceptional customer service to all customers in a friendly and helpful manner.
They should be knowledgeable about soft-serve and other products in the store, proactively seek to assist customers, assist in the daily cleaning of the store, and assist the Store Manager and Shift Leads as needed.
Book A Million Team Member Requirements
- Provide customers with the highest level of customer service by greeting each customer, communicating and assisting customers with questions and orders, and efficient cashiering.
- Sales of all products, offer point of sale initiatives including frequency programs and other company sponsored initiatives.
- Product delivery and placement on to the sales floor in accordance with merchandising guidelines and timeliness.
- Recover the dining room during each shift, including, but not limited to: cleaning tables and soft-serve machines, restocking product,
We offer excellent benefits and advancement opportunities. For consideration, apply online at
Book A Million Job Application Form PDF/Printout
Book A Million print job application form is unfortunately not available.