Good news for those who want to work at the Aloft!
Aloft job vacancies, job applications, Aloft staff recruitment news in writing. Aloft job application form, Aloft open positions, documents required for application, salary information, working conditions and more.
Aloft Hotel Online Application
It’s easy to make an online job application to Aloft.
- Go to Aloft’s website.
- Click on the Human Resources section of Aloft’s web site.
- You can make “Aloft job application” from the opening page.
Apart from the above steps, you can also follow Aloft’s job advertisements from career sites and apply for a job.
Aloft Hotel Jobs
At Aloft Hotels we’re wired for next generation travelers who love open spaces, open thinking, and open expression. Aloft provides a space where style is necessary, social scenes are vibrant, and where the only direction is forward. Our guests are tech savvy and confidently social, with an eclectic style they’re not afraid to show. We understand what our guests need, so we provide an affordable option for the tech-savvy design guru. We’re looking for innovative self-expressers who aren’t afraid to draw outside the lines. If you are someone who appreciates tech-forward features and vibrant social scenes, then we invite you to explore a career with Aloft Hotels.
Aloft Open Positions: Sales Manager, Night Auditor, Marketing Communications Manager, Bar Supervisor, Front Office Executive, Sales Specialist, Housekeeper.
Aloft Team Member Description
SREE Hotels LLC is seeking a customer-focused, experienced Guest Care Manager to serve with the General Manager in leading our superb team of hospitality professionals at the aLoft Charleston Airport & Convention Center hotel (a Marriott brand) in promoting the highest level of guest satisfaction. The aLoft Charleston Airport & Convention Center is located in North Charleston, SC near the Tanger Outlet Mall.
Aloft Team Member Requirements
- At least 3 years hotel experience (in a management or supervisory role)
- Brand experience strongly preferred.
- Full operational knowledge of property management system.
- Experience in Food & Beverage
- Must be a positive role model for staff and co-workers with ability to identify and resolve problems timely.
- Must be flexible in work hours to accommodate last minute changes in scheduling
Aloft Job Application Form PDF/Printout
Aloft print job application form is unfortunately not available.