Good news for those who want to work at the Alaska Airlines!
Alaska Airlines job vacancies, job applications, Alaska Airlines staff recruitment news in writing. Alaska Airlines job application form, Alaska Airlines open positions, documents required for application, salary information, working conditions and more.
Alaska Airlines Online Application
It’s easy to make an online job application to Alaska Airlines.
- Go to Alaska Airlines’s website.
- Click on the Human Resources section of Alaska Airlines’s web site.
- You can make “Alaska Airlines job application” from the opening page.
Apart from the above steps, you can also follow Alaska Airlines’s job advertisements from career sites and apply for a job.
Alaska Airlines Jobs
Alaska Airlines is one of the most respected names in aviation and flies throughout its namesake state and the Lower 48, as well as to Hawaii, Canada, Mexico and Costa Rica. Our roots date to 1932 and are symbolized by the Alaska Native painted on the tails of our aircraft. Guided by what we call the “Alaska Spirit”, we pride ourselves on providing a lifeline to remote communities while delivering renowned service to everyone we fly.
This commitment has brought us national and international recognition. We’ve been honored with a variety of awards by readers of Travel + Leisure, Conde Nast Traveler, USA Today and others. Alaska, with Virgin America, is the premier airline for people on the West Coast, and together with its sister carrier Horizon Air, flies to more than 115 destinations. The two airlines are subsidiaries of Alaska Air Group Inc. (NYSE:ALK) with annual revenues exceeding $7 billion.
Be among the first to learn about new job opportunities by joining our Talent Community. Simply introduce yourself by submitting your resume. Then, when there’s a new job that matches your profile, we’ll be able to let you know easily.
We always want to meet people who are interested in working with us, especially in:
- Customer service
- Ground service
- Maintenance and engineering
- Inflight (flight attendants and pilots)
- Corporate roles.
We’re looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Alaska Airlines Open Positions: Software Development Engineer, Customer Service Agent, Maintenance Technician LAX, Sr Design Technologist, E-commerce Coordinator, Stores Agent.
Alaska Airlines Team Member Description
Role Summary The E-commerce Coordinator helps ensure the e-commerce team is efficient and well-organized by supporting leadership, coordinating travel, organizing events, creating and sharing communication and leading space planning.
Scope & Complexity This individual contributor role, under minimal supervision, provides office coordination for the E-commerce department supporting an overall team of over 140+ people distributed across 4 locations. This critical team member provides direct assistance to two Managing Directors while also participating in director-level leadership team.
Alaska Airlines Team Member Requirements
- A minimum of 2 years of administrative support, event coordination, or other related experience.
- Excellent communication skills (e.g., verbal, written, and listening), with ability to draft and prepare highly professional correspondence.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize multiple simultaneous projects according to importance and impact.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- A self-starter with solid problem-solving and follow-through skills.
- Possess a professional work ethic and an ability to work well with others at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality in personal and business matters.
- Detailed oriented and highly organized, with ability to multi-task and work independently with limited guidance in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to anticipate and proactively meet the needs of executives and teams.
- Ability to travel overnight for events and/or meetings.
- Capable of lifting boxes up to 30lbs.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Minimum age of 18.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. Preferred
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree.
Alaska Airlines Job Application Form PDF/Printout
Alaska Airlines print job application form is unfortunately not available.